|Return to Archives|
LASA Water Main Replacement Update 11/03
Posted on Nov 3rd, 2016
CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULE POSTED
The contractor for the Loch Alpine Sanitary Authority water main project has released this construction schedule for the work, which is commencing immediately. The parking lot at Aberdeen and West Loch Alpine Drive is owned by LASA and will be used for project materials and equipment. Any private vehicles parked in the lot will be subject to towing at the owner's expense.
According to the schedule, construction will conclude at the end of February, with ground restoration completed in April/ May of 2017. This schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions.
Process Results, Inc. is the engineering company hired by LASA to administer the project. Please contact them with concerns or questions:
Dan Kehr, On Site Representative (609) 668.3563
Ted Erickson, Project Manager (734) 657.4925
Works areas, in preliminary order of drilling:
1. Fairway between Eastgate and Hawthorne
2. Eastgate between Fairway and East Loch Alpine
3. Eastgate between Fairway and Canterbury
4. Sunderland between Fairway and Eastgate
5. Hawthorne between Fairway and East Loch Alpine
6. Canterbury from Eastgate to End
8. Morrow Ct
9. Rondo through West Loch Alpine to Bridgeway
10. West Loch Alpine from Rondo north
11. West Loch Alpine from Sunset south
12. Greenway Ct
13. Climbing Way from Sunset south
14. Climbing Way from Bridgeway north
The arrows on the map below show the locations and direction the bores will be drilled. The pipe will be pulled in opposite direction of the arrows. The schedule of construction and other information about the project can be viewed on the LASA page of the Loch Alpine website.