Board Bulletin: April 4
Posted on Apr 6th, 2020
New LAIA Board and Committee Leadership
At its transition meeting on March 30, the LAIA Board of Directors made the following decisions:
- Officers elected for the 2020-2021 fiscal year are Brian Daugherty, President; Glenda Haskell, Vice President; David Stockson, Secretary, and Lucy Cohen, Treasurer.
- David Navarre accepted reappointment as LAIA representative to the Board of Directors of the Loch Alpine Sanitary Authority (LASA).
- Board Director Dino Anastasia was reappointed as LAIA webmaster.
Committee appointments are:
- Architectural Control Committee – Board Director David Stockson, Richard Reichman, Jim Schulz (the ACC will select its chair at its next meeting)
- Communications – Sheila Waterhouse, Chair; Dino Anastasia, Board Liaison
- Grounds – Board Director Bob Sendra, Chair
- Lakes and Dams – Bob Sendra and Peter Logan, Co-chairs
- Roads – Brian McCall, Chair; Bob Sendra, Board Liaison
- Safety and Security – Board Director Roger Fraser, Chair
- Social – Katie Roycroft, Chair; Glenda Haskell, Board Liaison
- An ad hoc Legal Committee was approved for the ongoing litigation between LAIA and A2C2 Partnership, with Peter Logan named as Chair; Brian Daugherty, Board Liaison.
The new Board agreed to continue regular monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month, at 6:30 pm, at Webster Township Hall. Due to current restrictions of public meetings, the next monthly meeting of the LAIA Board of Directors will take place via tele-conference on Wednesday, April 8. Residents who wish to submit questions to the Board for the meeting, or who desire to be included in the tele-conference should contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New LASA Operator
F &V Operations and Resource Management, Inc (FVOP) is the new contract operator for the Loch Alpine Sanitary Authority (LASA) as of April 1. The partnership ushers in a new era of customer service for LASA water and sewer users. More information about the change in LASA operations can be found on the LAIA website, in the Water/Sewer section, by clicking here. This page includes the following important new contact information:
Loch Alpine Sanitary Authority (LASA)
827 N. Zeeb Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48103
• Email: LASA@fv-operations.com
• Water or sewer emergencies (backups or leaks) call 517.715.9739
• Non-emergencies (next business day response) call 517.715.9739
• Account Management/Billing (office hours M-F, 5-8 p.m) 734.433.0835
Clean Up After Fido
Please properly dispose of your pet's waste and waste bags. Don’t leave bags by the road. We're all outside a lot more now and we all have to do our part to clean up after our pets. Thank you!