Board Bulletin - Community Meetings
Posted on May 23rd, 2016
Many good neighbors have devoted countless hours to explore possible community options to the pending sale of Ann Arbor Country Club. The action teams have considered the following initiatives:
- LAIA Acquires AACC Property and Plans Best Use of Land and Assets
- LAIA Plans Best Use of AACC Property to Manage Controlled Development
- LAIA Supports Continued Operation of AACC (under current or other ownership)
- No Action and Consequences
- Greenspace Preservation and Conservancy
Association members are invited to attend a community meeting to hear and discuss the summary findings, ideas, and options of the action teams. Two meeting dates have been set to give residents a choice in attending. The presentation of information will be the same at each meeting. We respectfully ask that you attend only one meeting to allow capacity for everyone who wants to attend.
Wednesday, June 1, 7 – 9 p.m.
Saturday, June 4, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Webster Township Hall
5665 Webster Church Road
Community input to the summary ideas and options presented will provide valuable guidance to the LAIA Board and to the action teams on our next steps toward a desirable outcome for the AACC property and Loch Alpine.
LAIA Board of Directors