Independence Day Celebration - July 2
Posted on Jun 28th, 2016
LOCH ALPINE INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
Saturday, July 2nd at Loch Alpine Park
- Free Family Activities from 12:00-4:00pm
- Fireworks at dusk. Rain Date July 3rd
- Come on down to Loch Alpine Park during the day for family activities & back again in the evening for Loch Alpine's spectacular fireworks! (set from ROCK PARK -- No seating!)
- FAMILY ACTIVITIES: BIKE PARADE, SLIP N DIP, BOUNCE HOUSES, CRAFTS, (Special Craft with the Loch Alpine Garden Club), GAMES, FOOD & FUN!
- 12:00pm Bike, Tricycle & Wagon Parade - Meet at 12:00pm at ROCK PARK on Bridgeway near Climbing Way. Decorate your bike and join the parade at 12:30pm along Bridgeway to the top of the park.
- 12:45-4:00pm Rock Climb Wall, Module House, Slip N Dip, All in One Sports Arena and Cool Themed Crafts - Special Loch Alpine Garden Club Craft starting at 1:00pm until supplies run out.
- 1:30-4:00pm Pizza for purchase ($1/slice), complimentary cake and water.
- 2:00pm Games for all ages - 3-legged race, water balloon toss and more...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Please go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090d44a9ac2aaaf94-loch. We need help with set-up, the bike parade, crafts, bounce house monitoring, food service, games and clean-up.
** They are half-hour shifts so please consider volunteering your time.** > RSVP to RSVP.firstname.lastname@example.org
>> See you there!