Board Bulletin - July 20, 2018
Posted on Jul 23rd, 2018
CHIP SEAL PLANNED FOR WEST LOCH ALPINE DRIVE - MONDAY, JULY 23
Loch Alpine Drive West from Greenook to Aberdeen Drive
According to the contractor, the roads can be driven on once the chips are put down. Car traffic actually pushes the chips down into the base material to set a hard surface. This work will be done early beginning on Monday morning, weather permitting.
The slurry sealing will occur approximately two to three weeks after the chips are laid. More information on the slurry sealing portion of this project will be available soon.
Here’s what you need to know about chip sealing on Monday:
- Our contractor, Highway Maintenance, will apply a layer of chips to West Loch Alpine Drive.
- This work may start as early as 7 a.m and should be finished by afternoon.
- No vehicles should be parked on West Loch Alpine Drive on Monday.
- Residents can drive on the chip-sealed surface as soon as it is put down.
- If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact Brian McCall by email at email@example.com or by phone at 426-4546.
The Loch Alpine Roads Committee