Road Slurry Seal - September 24-25
Loch Alpine Drive West from Greenook to Aberdeen Drive
· Work may as early as 7:00 am and these roads may remain closed as late as 6:00 pm.
· Slurry top coat requires 3 hours minimal cure time.
· No traffic or parking will be permitted on this road until the slurry has cured. A single access lane will be provided by Highway Maintenance to allow entrance and exit to the affected road. The plan is for HM to slurry one side of roadway then 24 hours later slurry the other side of the road.
· If you live on this road and need to use your car during these hours we suggest that you park on one of the neighboring streets. We regret the inconvenience, but this is necessary part of annual road maintenance.
· For planning purposes, the contractor will be working the northbound side of the road from Greenook to Aberdeen the first day. The Southbound side from Aberdeen to Greenook will be the second day.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Brian McCall by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 426-4546.
The Loch Alpine Roads Committee